4/08/2019

4/8 #659 Contact Lenses

休校です。Sorry, no class today.💩
















*********************
ブログを聞きましょう。
**********************
New words & phrases:
throw something away
workout
covered with ....
raindrops


Contact Lenses
I think today I am going to buy some new contact lenses. I have been wearing glasses everyday recently, because my lenses were old and I had to throw them away. I like wearing glasses, but sometimes they get in the way. I can't wear them when I go jogging or workout, and they get covered with raindrops on days like today when it is raining.  Maybe I should try some colored lenses! Blue? Green?  

Thank-you for checking out my blog. If you have any friends, please tell them about it!Leave a comment and have a wonderful, wonderful, wonderful day! 

ブログをご覧いただきありがとうございます。 是非、お友達にもこのブログをご紹介ください。そして、あなたご自身のコメントもお寄せ下さい。今日も素晴らしい一日となりますように! 
**********************************

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿