4/09/2019

4/9 #660 頑張ります

クラスありますよー😀











*********************
ブログを聞きましょう。

**********************
New words & phrases:
try
invite
movie lines

頑張ります
I like this word. I think there is no one word with the same meaning in English. Perhaps the best way to say this in English would be "I'll do my best". But in my opinion, 頑張ります has a much stronger meaning.  It is more like "I will give it everything I have."  In my country, people like to say "I'll try". However, the feeling is that the person will do it with 70% effort.  For example, if someone invites you to a party, but you don't really want to go, you can say "I'm busy, but I'll try." Then, it is ok if you don't show up.  One of my favorite lines from Star Wars is from Yoda. He said, "Do or do not; there is no try". 

Thank-you for checking out my blog. If you have any friends, please tell them about it!
Leave a comment and have a wonderful, wonderful, wonderful day! 


ブログをご覧いただきありがとうございます。 是非、お友達にもこのブログをご紹介ください。そして、あなたご自身のコメントもお寄せ下さい。今日も素晴らしい一日となりますように! **********************************



5 件のコメント:

  1. はやぶさ22019年4月9日 9:08

    I totally agree with you. Tthat is nothing but Samurai spirit!

    返信削除
  2. I don't know the reason, but I can't listen to this blog.

    返信削除
  3. Many thanks John! This system is easy to listen, so it's very convenient to me.

    返信削除