2/22/2019

February 22, 2019 #646 K - Kidney stones Pt. 1

クラスありますよー😀
*********************
1. ブログを聞きましょう。
**********************
Are you ready for today's fantabulous English blog?

Let's get started!

New words & phrases:

deployment (n)       <軍> 配備

be hospitalized       入院する

childbirth (n)            出産
constipated (adj)     便秘している
rack              (n) =bed ( Navy slang )

Thank-you Yaeko san for your translation!


Kidney Stones Pt. 1

When I was in the Navy, there was one time when I couldn't go out on a deployment because I had to be hospitalized. It was because of kidney stones.  They were so painful. Women who have had kidney stones say that they are even more painful than childbirth. When I went to the Navy doctor on the ship the first time, he just told me to stop crying like a baby.  He said I was probably constipated, gave me aspirin and sent me back to my rack.


Thank-you for checking out my blog. If you have any friends, please tell them about it!
Leave a comment and have a wonderful, wonderful, wonderful day!

TO BE CONTINUED....
ブログをご覧いただきありがとうございます。 是非、お友達にもこのブログをご紹介ください。そして、あなたご自身のコメントも
お寄せ下さい。今日も素晴らしい一日となりますように!



**********************************
ブログをお読みいだだきありがとうございます。
気に入った方は下記リンクをコピーして、友人と共有してくだい!



6 件のコメント:

  1. Just cuorious ,but I am afraid crew can undergo serious surgery at the navy hospital on the ship.Does that have skillfull surgeon and perfect medical equipment?

    返信削除
  2. On the ship there is a doctor and a few corpsmen. They take care of minor illnesses and administer emergency care in a time of war. For surgery and more serious illnesses, sailors are sent to the Navy Hospital on base.

    返信削除
  3. I want to say I look forward to next, how your pain was going to be .At the same time ,I have a feeling myself who wish to avoid knowing much about it .
    Actually,I have a same disease in ureter now.Fortunately I have no self-symptom yet,but when it start falling down into bladder,what is happened ? and how about at the end ? I suppose your next story will make me feel horrible fear.Honestly speaking ,I can't wait it.Am I maso.?


    返信削除
    返信
    1. Hello chicken san. I'm sorry to hear about your condition. Stay tuned to find out what happens next!

      削除
  4. Thanks for the cute pic!
    But what is he crying for ?
    Adorable!

    返信削除
    返信
    1. I think someone stepped on his grape. lol.

      削除