6/29/2018

July 29, 2018 Wrong side of the bed

クラスありますよー。


*7月の休みの日: 7/3, 7/8-7/21, 7/28,7/30,7/31

Wrong side of the bed.

Click here to listen slowly.

Click here to listen quickly.

Image result for wrong side of the bed
This morning I woke up on the wrong side of the bed.

****************
Getting up or waking up on the wrong side of the bed is a common saying that simply means you start the day feeling tired, unhappy, uncomfortable, or grumpy. If you wake up rested, happy and ready to tackle the day, then you definitely got up or woke up on the right side of the bed.
***************************
 I woke up a little later than usual, did my exercise, took a shower,got ready and ran out the door.  I ran to the station, but the train left just as I reached the platform.  Then the next train was packed, so I couldn't get a seat.  That's why I couldn't write my blog this morning. The train was delayed on top of that. When I got to Kamioooka, I ran to class and made it just in time.  Seeing everyone's smiling faces lifted me up again.  I am lucky to have a job like this, I thought.






0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿