6/20/2018

June 20, 2018 Mrs. Robinson

クラスありますよー。

Image result for mrs robinson

Click here to listen slowly

Click here to listen quickly

Dustin Hoffman is great.  One of his best movies is "The Graduate".  He was so young in that movie! I think it might have been his breakout role, or the first movie that made him famous, but I could be wrong. Also, check out the song that goes with it, "Mrs. Robinson". I always sing it whenever I go to karaoke. I have that song in my head this morning; that's why I decided to write about it.




2 件のコメント:

  1. Simon & Garfunkel,and Carpenters,those were the days!" The Graduate" is one of my favorite movies.But,when it comes to the best movie is "Holliday in Rome" Rome,by all means, Rome!

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Actually, I am afraid I have never seen that one. I'll get around to it one of these days.

      削除