6/19/2018

June 19, 2018 Mind your own business!

クラスありますよー。

Image result for making friends

Click here to listen.

There is a young girl sitting next to me on the train. She is studying English. I want to say to her, "Hey, let me help you!" One time, a long time ago, I tried saying that, but it was a man and he turned away from me. In my country, it is so easy to talk to strangers. I would often talk to people while standing in line at the post office, or make conversation with the clerk at the convenience store, or even the bus driver.  I remember in college, I would talk to the bus driver everyday.  I sometimes sat in the front seat and we chatted while he drove. Unthinkable in Japan! ha ha. Japanese people are the most polite and kind people in the world, but are just too darn shy!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿