6/09/2018

June 9, 2018 A Bright Sun-shining Day

クラスありますよー。



I can see clearly now the rain is gone I can see all obstacles in my way Gone are the dark clouds that had me down It's gonna be a bright bright sunshinin' day It's gonna be a bright bright sunshinin' day Oh yes, I can make it now the pain is gone All of the bad feelings have disappeared Here is that rainbow I've been praying for It's gonna be a bright bright sunshinin' day Look all around, there's nothing but blue skies Look straight ahead, there's nothing but blue skies I can see clearly now the rain is gone I can see all obstacles in my way Here is that rainbow I've been praying for It's gonna be a bright bright sunshinin' day It's gonna be a bright bright sunshinin' day Real, real,real,real bright bright sunshinin' day Yeah, hey, it's gonna be a bright bright sun shinin' day It's gonna be a bright bright sunshinin' day It's gonna be a bright bright sunshinin' day

5 件のコメント:

  1. It was so hot today as high summer,though the rainy season has just begun yesterday. This song you selected is just fit, I think.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Thank-you for your comment! I understand perfectly, but here is a better way so say it....
      """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
      It was so hot today, like the middle of summer, even though the rainy season just started yesterday. The song you selected is just right, I think.

      削除
    2. Ha! I made a mistake! You can correct MY English.

      but there is a better way TO say it....

      削除
    3. Well, It was so hot like high summer today although the rainy season just started yesterday. The song you selected is just fit I think.

      削除
  2. Thank you so much.

    返信削除