6/25/2018

June 25, 2018 REBLOG - Free Shake!

クラスありますよー。


*7月の休みの日: 7/3, 7/8-7/21, 7/28,7/30,7/31


Free Shake! - October 10, 2010

The other night I went to Mosburger. I like Mosburger because of their shakes. Usually, every time I go to Mosburger, I get a strawberry shake. So anyway, I was drinking my milkshake, and suddenly I noticed there was a crack in the glass! I thought I should take it back to get another one, but I already drank half of it! But since drinking from a cracked glass could be dangerous, I decided to take it back. The clerk apologized and I got another milkshake free! So from now on, anytime I go to Mosburger I check to see if my glass is cracked - after I drink half of my milkshake!

2 件のコメント:

  1. I hope that always your glass has crack and get a new shake.
    but maybe Mosburgar serve a paper cup from next.(^o^)

    返信削除
    返信
    1. ha ha. It's ok. Mos shakes are not all they are cracked up to be.

      削除