1/01/2019

January 1, 2019 Happy New Year!

休校です。Sorry, no class today.💩

1月 1-6 は休みです。
Please study English at your home on those days.

*********************
**********************

Happy New Year !!!!

Do you know the song "Auld Lang Syne" ?  It is a song played after the countdown in the U.S.  Whenever I hear it, I want to shout, "Happy New Year", but Japanese stores always play it at closing time.  It's so funny to me.

I'm so excited! It's a new year and time for starting new things.  Do you have any custom that you do on New Year's Day?  In America, usually everyone is sleeping and recovering from their all-night parties.  Personally, I always go running on January 1st.  Last year, I ran 21 kilometers.  Today, I will try for more, maybe 25.

How about this year's New Year's resolution?  A resolution is a promise.  Do you have any goals this year?  This year I want to finish a full marathon.  That is my New Year's resolution.  Actually, I have 12.  I make many resolutions because I know I will fail at most, but at least I will achieve some of them.  It is a custom that when Americans meet at the beginning of the year, we ask each other "What's your New Year's Resolution?"

I am looking forward to teaching English again this year and seeing all of you in the classroom again!

******************************

How did you like today's blog topic?

Thank-you for reading my blog! If you like it, please copy the link below and share it with your friends!


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿