1/03/2019

January 3, 2019 ABC - My Dog Skippy (UPDATED WITH AUDIO)

休校です。Sorry, no class today.💩

1月 1-6 は休みです。
Please study English at your home on those days.


My Dog Skippy

Let's get started! 

When I was a child, the first dog I remember having was a big german sheperd. His name was Skippy.  Sometimes I tried to ride him like a horse, but he didn't like that.  Skippy was a troublesome dog.  He was very noisy, always barking, and the neighbors would complain about him.  Even though he was bad, I still loved him.  One day when I came home from school, Skippy was gone. I asked my mother where he was, and she said that my father took him away.  I went into my room and cried.

**********************************

How did you like today's blog topic?

Thank-you for reading my blog! If you like it, please copy the link below and share it with your friends!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿