1/13/2019

January 13, 2019 My Brother's Birthday

OH MY GOD, IT IS SOOOOO COLD TODAY!

クラスありますよー😀
1月 14日 は休みです。 
Please study English at home tomorrow.
*********************



My Brother's Birthday

*********************
ブログを聞きましょう。
Click here to listen. FAST

ブログを聞きましょう。
Click here to listen. SLOW

**********************

New words & phrases:
  • smelly
  • maternity ward
  • relatives

Let's get started!

I remember when ...

...my father came into my room one night and told me that there was a baby inside my mother's stomach. I thought "What?!?!? Why is a baby in her stomach? How did it get there????" I couldn't understand, but I just accepted it.

...my brother was born. It was a Saturday. I remember because my father went to the hospital. I couldn't go because there was a rule that children under 12 were not allowed in the maternity ward. I stayed home and watched Saturday morning cartoons. I think I was alone because I don't remember having a babysitter, but I was only 5 years old.  I was in heaven, though because I could watch all the cartoons I wanted.  I remember thinking, "Dad is gone a long time!"

...when he arrived.  I was so jealous.  Many relatives and friends came to see him. They were all gathered around him talking about how cute he was.  I was left alone playing with my toys.  I thought, "Maybe he is cute, but he is smelly."

Happy Birthday, Jason!

Have a wonderful, wonderful, wonderful day!
**********************************
ブログをお読みいだだきありがとうございます。
気に入った方は下記リンクをコピーして、友人と共有してくだい!



2 件のコメント:

  1. i could not watch the movie.
    I don't know how to do.

    返信削除
  2. Hello! Thank you for your comment, but there is no movie on this blog entry, only photos. Do you mean a different one? Did anyone else have trouble?

    返信削除