1/17/2019

January 17, 2019 Train Announcements *更新されました。

クラスありますよー😀
*********************

Train Announcements

*********************
Are you ready for today's fantabulous English blog?

Let's get started!

One of my students ask me to help her to understand the English train announcements. I made recordings of two announcements.  Try to listen and see what you can catch.  Then click on number 3 to see my transcription.

1. Train Announcement 1

2. Train Announcement 2

3. Click here for the answers.


Have a wonderful, wonderful, wonderful day!
**********************************
ブログをお読みいだだきありがとうございます。
気に入った方は下記リンクをコピーして、友人と共有してくだい!



7 件のコメント:

  1. Thankyou your quickly job.
    But i am sorry two announcements are old type.Please try again thank you.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Really? I didn't know that. Hmmm. I just recorded them 2 days ago on the train. I wonder if some trains have older announcements and some trains have newer announcements.

      削除
  2. If I notice a different announcement, I will record them for you again.

    返信削除
  3. Thanks John! I could listen these two announcement directly without downloading by P.C.I am used to listening that.No,1 is OK. But I couldn't catch No,2 " infants or toddlers".

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Maybe this was my first time to listen to them because I always try to catch the Japanese announcements, lol.

      削除
  4. Are these new announcements?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tAHCvnA9Sno

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Oh. You are a genius. I didn't think to check YouTube. Perhaps they are new...I'm not sure.

      削除