1/02/2019

January 2, 2019 Reading

休校です。Sorry, no class today.💩

1月 1-6 は休みです。

Please study English at your home on those days.

*********************
**********************

Reading

Let's get started!
I love being able to read books with my smart phone.  If you haven't tried using eBooks, I definitely recommend it.  You can make highlights, bookmark, and leave notes just like it a real book.  Additionally, you can make the font bigger and change the color of the pages to make reading easier.

The best thing that I like about eBooks is that you can carry as many as you want anywhere you go. I remember before smartphones, whenever I traveled, I would carry 2 or 3 books with me.  It was such a pain. Now, I can read anywhere, anytime.  If you haven't done so already, check it out!

How did you like today's blog topic?

Thank-you for reading my blog! If you like it, please copy the link below and share it with your friends!


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿