1/07/2019

January 7, 2019 Back to School!

クラスありますよー。😀

1月 14日 は休みです。
Please study English at your home on that day..

*********************

**********************


Back to School!


Let's get started!

Today is the first day back to Miami and I am excited!  I had a long vacation, almost 2 weeks. The first week, I was super busy catching up with work. There were so many things I had been wanting to do.  But then the second week, I am ashamed to say that I started getting lazy; waking up late, eating too much junk food, etc. So, now I am happy to get back into my work routine and see everyone's smiling faces again.

By the way...someone wrote to me asking about my blog post about Skippy. Well, after that nothing really happened. He was gone.....until a new dog came along!

I look forward to seeing all of you this week.  Please LEAVE A COMMENT  if you are excited, too!

Have a wonderful, wonderful, wonderful day!

How did you like today's blog topic?

Thank-you for reading my blog! If you like it, please copy the link below and share it with your friends!


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿